1. Identify the objectives of your financial plan
We want to build a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship with you. That’s why we take the time to fully understand your needs.
During our first conversation, we will discuss your financial goals and the time-frame within which you would like to achieve them. We will also learn more about your current lifestyle and the lifestyle you wish to maintain after retirement, so that we can make recommendations to fit your desired outcome.
Some questions we may ask during our initial conversation include:
- What’s most important for us to talk about?
- Do you have any experience with a financial advisor or planner?
- If yes, what is it that they did for you?
- Do you know how much you can confidently spend?
Together, we will also take time to analyze your existing assets to pinpoint problems, gaps, and opportunities.