What are the different types of investment management services?
The investment management services available to you will differ depending on the type of firm you choose. Here at Avidian, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that can include:
- Asset Allocation & Investment Strategy: We work closely with clients to develop customized asset allocation plans, that can include alternative assets, and diversified investment strategies that are tailored to their individual goals.
- Portfolio Management: Our team monitors portfolios on an ongoing basis to help make sure they remain in line with the objectives and risk profile of the investor.
- Tax Planning & Investment Advisory: We provide tax planning advice, as well as investment advisory services to help clients make more informed decisions.
- Retirement Planning: Our advisors can work with you to develop a retirement plan that aligns your current financial situation with your future goals.
- Risk Management: We offer various risk management solutions to help mitigate the risks associated with market fluctuations as well as other risks.
- Estate Planning Services: Our advisors can also assist with estate planning, helping you build an effective strategy to pass down your wealth the way you intend to.
We understand that each client is unique, which is why we take the time to understand their individual needs before providing personalized investment planning solutions designed to meet their objectives. Our commitment to sound investment management helps our clients make the most of their money, while allowing them to put plans in place that aim to grow and protect their wealth.
The investment management process at Avidian
What does an investment manager do? Typically, an investment manager will develop a plan for investing your money based on an understanding of your financial goals and risk tolerance. Investing management services are all that some firms offer, but at Avidian Wealth Solutions, our financial advisors view investment planning as one part of a bigger financial landscape.
Even if you aren’t interested in taking advantage of our other services, we don’t approach your investment strategy without giving consideration to the rest of your current financial situation, as well as your future goals and objectives. Here’s how the investment management process works at Avidian:
- Establish Your Investment Goals: Our advisors will work with you to develop a comprehensive understanding of your financial needs, goals, and objectives.
- Develop an Investment Plan: With the help of our team, you will create an investment plan that is customized to your personal situation as well as your short- and long-term financial goals.
- Monitor & Review: We will regularly monitor and review your portfolio and adjust the plan as needed, to make sure it remains in line with your objectives.
- Rebalance & Adjust: As markets and economic conditions change, our advisors will review your portfolio and make any adjustments necessary to help you stay on track for your goals.