Succession planning and exit strategizing with Avidian Wealth Solutions
Many business owners don’t want to think about giving it up, but what if the unthinkable happens? Do you have an exit strategy in place? At Avidian Wealth Solutions, we have found that both exit planning and succession planning are integral parts of long-term business planning. When done correctly, it can provide you with a smooth and tax-efficient method of business succession in the event of an unexpected change such as illness, disability, or divorce.
A business succession plan benefits more than just the business owner. It’s vital for all stakeholders, employees, and clients. Whether your goal is internal succession planning, external succession, or a combination of both, we believe that all business owners should be able to answer these five questions:
- What does a successful transition look like for me?
- What is the valuation of your business?
- How have you reduced the risk and increased the value of your business? Have you hired key employees and professionals who are a good fit long-term? Are your clients connected to the firm rather than to an individual employee?
- What are you doing to effectively scale your business?
- Are you able to demonstrate consistent growth?
Our financial advisors can help you understand the many factors that influence your answers to these questions and create a succession plan that makes for a strategic transfer or sale of your company. How can we help? Avidian can help you prepare for sale or transfer by simplifying coordination between valuation consultants, legal and financial teams, as well as assist in developing a tax-advantaged strategy to include risk mitigation.
Let us help the business you’ve worked so hard to build endure long past your lifetime.